Introduction

 hello everyone, welcome to my blog. Let's get to know each other first, my name is Amazia Celine Victoria, yes you can call me celine but not celine dion, I am the first child in my family and the first grandchild in my father's family because my father is the first child, I was born in Central Java in April besides that I have a hobby of playing music and listening to songs. I love music. I've also been able to play the violin since elementary school, although I'm not very good at it. I have aspirations to become an entrepreneur, if asked why? I want to be an entrepreneur because I can manage people, including managing myself. I can manage my own time because my parents are hardworking people and work as private employees. Yes, sometimes it's hard to arrange a vacation because there is such a thing as an office permit limit. It's annoying, isn't it? From there I was inspired to become an entrepreneur. Now I am also studying in English education study program at one of the big campuses in Jakarta, pray for me to graduate cum laude. That's all my introduction, enjoy reading and thank you🥰

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Celebrate

Career

Assesing Listening