The Body

 The Body

Hellow everyone, welcome back to my blog of course with a discussion of various interesting materials. Then in this discussion we will what is the body and what it is? let's see

The body is a physical part that every living creature has. Not only humans but animals also have bodies, the human body is the entire physical structure of the organism. As in general, the body consists of the head, neck, torso, 2 arms and 2 legs. When we are teenagers, we also experience puberty, during which time we explore our body shape.



Difference between Body and Body.

 The body is the most important part of the body and does not include the head or limbs. A BODY, according to the KBBI, is the entire human body or body

According to Sugiyanto (2001: 109), body posture is a combination of height, weight, and various other anthropometric measurements that exist in a person.

How do I use my body and take care of it?

I myself often take care of my body because I have realized the importance of having a body, I take care of my body by exercising because exercising is an important activity that can maintain a healthy body, managing stress can also maintain a healthy body, getting enough sleep may be a little difficult for me. teenagers because they feel that they are not important and that the enjoyment of life is much more important than getting enough sleep, but in fact getting enough sleep is a very important way for the body's health.

Conclusion

The body is a physical form that exists in every living creature and in every life humans will definitely have a sense of curiosity about their bodies, we as humans also need to know what our bodies are and be aware of the importance of taking care of our bodies.




Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Celebrate

Career

Assesing Listening