Become a Brilliant English Teacher or Lecturer or Professor

 

Journey to become a brilliant teacher

              Many students major in English Education because they want to become English teachers or lecturers. However, to become a successful and knowledgeable teacher or lecturer requires effort as well as extensive stages and experience. To be an English lecturer or teacher, of course there are quite big challenges, not only knowing how deep your knowledge is in English or just teaching English, but also by exploring or learning about a person's psychology or mentality too, because of course every student has a different character and capacity. different, so it is necessary for a teacher to learn to know this

          For myself, I feel that it takes a lot of effort to become a good English teacher. In learning English, I myself have known it since kindergarten but it was only basic words, then I studied in elementary school and it was still the same, only basic words were learned, and school middle and high school students are starting to learn sentences and questions, but I don't think that's enough. I had tutoring, but only for a short time



Source=Quipper.com

 

                At first I had no interest in English, but when I was in high school, my parents wanted me to become an English teacher or lecturer. Of course, I thought that to be a successful teacher or lecturer, I also needed to go to college or increase my knowledge of English, if I wanted to become a lecturer or English teachers with a good career then need effort. Starting with studying according to the major you want, you also need experience speaking English with people from abroad, apart from that you need to continue to improve your career by attending seminars or taking certain positions.

           We can conclude that becoming an English teacher or lecturer is not as easy as we think, maybe at first we think we only need to be fluent in English but we also need to learn about psychology, and to get a good career it is also necessary for a teacher or lecturer to develop himself.


Cititation 

https://www.unicaf.org/top-5-qualities-of-a-teacher/#:~:text=A%20great%20teacher%20is%20passionate,students%20to%20learn%20and%20grow.

Meeting 1 Duolingo part1 Unit 1



Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Celebrate

Career

Assesing Listening